Luella’s first opened their doors in February of 2007, serving quality smoked meats and homemade sides to the people of Asheville and beyond. Built on a strong foundation for quality food and great service, Luella’s has proudly risen up to be one of the top BBQ restaurants in WNC. And despite current economic conditions and increasing restaurant competition in South Asheville, Luella’s Bar-B-Que is continuing to grow strong.
The Anniversary Week Schedule and Specials:
- Luella’s Birthday Bash Kick-Off- 11am – 8pm
- $4.99 Pork BBQ Sandwich with 1 side and Puppies
- Free B-day Cake
- Live Bluegrass Music, Sanctum Sully 6-8pm
- Shrimp Gumbo
- Red Beans and Rice
- Abita Beer Specials
- Caricature Drawings by Bobby Morgan
- Face Paintings by Troy Cunningham
- $1.99 Kid Meals with Regular Adult Purchase
- Great Beer Specials.
- Smoked Wings Special
- 2 Pork BBQ plates & 2 Drinks $20
- 2 Pulled Chicken Plates & 2 Drinks $20
- Full Slab Rib Plate and 2 Drinks $22
- Hickory Nut Gap Farm Whole Hog BBQ
- Local Bluegrass Music. Red Eye Rambler’s 5-8pm
- Carolina Coastal Shrimp Special
- More Free Cake!