The article provides some quick tips for business owners:
- Set up automatic alerts to notify you when your business is mentioned in a review or blog.
- Local search sites are the new Yellow Pages -- make sure your business is listed. The more complete your listing, the more likely you are to get good search results.
- Respond to reviews to show readers that you are listening and that you care about customer service.
- Online reviews are a gold mine of business intelligence. Analyze metrics to get a better sense of your customer demographics.
- Don’t write false reviews to puff your business or trash a competitor. You can severely damage your reputation...and look really silly.
I moved here 3 months ago and need to find local doctors. Dentist, GYN and Primary MD. Any suggestions? Thanks
Post a Comment