Asheville Fine Art Show
May 19 & 20, 2018
New Location Indoors At
WNC Agricultural Center
Davis Event Center
Professional Artist Applications Now Being Accepted
Electronically Via Zapp at:
Deadline to Apply February 7, 2017
Juried Fine Art & Fine Craft Show
All Categories Are Open!
What you need to know:
- The Asheville Fine Art Show is produced by Hot Works fine art and fine craft shows, a company that has earned a national outstanding reputation for top-notch, high quality juried fine art and fine craft shows in Florida, Michigan and North Carolina
- Asheville is, by far, North Carolina’s most affluent and sophisticated art-buying and art-loving audience
- Institute for the Arts & Education is the associated 501c3 non-profit organization that focuses on visual arts, ethnic diversity, community enrichment and fostering art education among youth
- All art must be original and personally handmade by the artist who is at the show – please do not apply if you do not personally make the work
· Juried by Art Professionals whom have an art education and experience with coordinating art shows
- $1,500 in professional artist awards
- No stages or pulsating music! Music is low key so you don’t have to shout to sell your art.
· Rent includes 8’ white pipe and drape to separate space between booths plus a pole to go across the top front of your booth to hang lights, if needed
· Absolutely no more than 180 artists (or less)
· Limited onsite marketing opportunities, sponsorship and community enrichment packages are available
Interested? Please contact Executive Producer Patty Narozny at firstname.lastname@example.org , 248-684-2613 or 941-755-3088.
More Info at www.hotworks.org
At Hot Works, your art is our passion!