In April of 2016, Avadim Technologies launched a fully dedicated Long Term Care team of 10 sales people to focus on nursing homes, rehab centers and Long Term Acute Care Centers (LTACS). To date, they have made significant progress in the top 25 nursing home and rehab centers, ranked by number of locations. Their initial strategy was to position Theraworx for high acuity, high risk patients to substantiate Theraworx efficacy and then expand usage throughout the national chains. They are now in a position to leverage early adoption and rapidly expand usage and revenue in the Post-Acute Care Markets. They expect to see significant growth in their per-site purchases in 2018 now that LTC facilities have transitioned to adhere to new regulations, which dampened purchases in the second half of 2017. In addition, they expect the number one and two largest LTC systems in the country to send them their initial purchase orders in January, 2018.
Avadim's product is currently in over 400 Long Term Facilities and with the new accounts listed below, they anticipate growing to over 1,000 facilities in 2018.
Here are their most recent successes in the Post-Acute Care Market
1) Implementation by the 10th largest corporate chain in the country, Preferred Care Partners (107 facilities and 10,587 beds) for New Admit Bathing, Urinary Analysis cleansing, and refractory IAD and UTI.
2) Implementation by Windsor Healthcare (36 facilities based on the West Coast) for refractory MASD, IAD and skin issues.
3) Implementation by Focused Acute Care Partners (11 facilities growing to 20 in Jan 2018) for New Admit Bathing, Isolation Bathing, Refractory IAD and UTI residents.
4) Launch of Theraworx Relief into Skilled Nursing Facilities through closed provider pharmacies. A topical, non-systemic, local acting, clinical proven therapy to help address the 50% of residents in nursing care that suffer from Nocturnal Cramps and Spasms.
5) Successful Evaluation with Covenant Care the 19th largest corporate group chain in the country (57 facilities and 6,000 beds). Working with CNO and purchasing Director on implementation plan and platforms they will utilize Theraworx with a March roll out goal.
6) Evaluation with HealthSouth’s Western Region 14 hospitals (137 LTAC’s across the Country) focusing on PeriCare for UTI reduction and Urinary Analysis protocol to lower contamination rates. Evaluation from August to December, data and outcomes review and decision to come in February.
7) Agreement for an evaluation from Genesis HealthCare Corp. the largest corporate chain in the country (512 facilities and 56,575 beds) for PeriCare and IAD. 90 Day evaluation in 6 or more facilities should start in February.
8) Strategic partnership with McKesson Med/Surg 2nd largest distributor in LTC.
9) Partnership with MHA Navigator GPO. They have 26% of the Skilled Nursing Home market and 85% of the LTC Pharmacy market. This will allow for tremendous growth within their membership in 2018. We are now contracted with the leading GPOs in Long Term Care : Vizient, Forum, Premier, MHA Navigator, HPSI and Roil.
10) Presented Theraworx to Sava Senior Care’s VP of clinical services with a positive response. Sava Senior Care is the 4th largest corporate group chain (200 facilities and 24,154 beds) Will be working with her and the Medical Director to gain an evaluation of Theraworx within their organization.
About Avadim Technologies Inc.
Based in Asheville NC, Avadim Technologies, Inc. is the Bionome Life Science company. Avadim’s patented platform technology drives the company’s development and marketing of topical, low pH, microbiome-compliant formulations which address multiple applications in both clinical patient care and consumer health. Our innovative approaches to neuromuscular health and performance, and to multiple skin-related patient care challenges, are safe, non-centrally acting, and cost effective, and are changing markets and improving lives.