Business Boot Camp is for existing business owners who have had at least two years of experience running a business; can commit to monthly meeting attendance; and are driven to make progress outside of the training sessions.
Participants will work in a group setting with a team of local experts to train hard and build the skills to keep their businesses competitive. The curriculum will be molded around the expressed needs of participants, which may include: business expansion, marketing, employee management, moving through inner obstacles, intellectual property issues, and other challenging business issues.
Business Boot Camp is ideal for business owners who:
· Are getting ready to hire their first employee(s);
· Have been freelancing and are ready to take the next step;
· Are having trouble keeping up with demand;
· Are considering adding a new product or target market;
· Want to develop a sales process and project sales;
· Are having issues converting leads into repeat customers; or
· Want to put wind in the sails of a drifting business.
Business Boot Camp will be led by four successful Asheville-based business owners: Celeste Ametrine, Sajit Greene, Justin Belleme, and Jeff Pennypacker. They will teach sessions at the monthly meetings, provide accountability, and track participant progress.
Space is limited and application is due by February 28th. The program begins March 15th and continues every third Friday from 9am to 12pm for 6 months. Business Boot Camp fee is $350 - or $300 for Mountain BizWorks clients (i.e. individuals who have previously used a Mountain BizWorks service - loan, consulting, coaching, or classes). Details and application can be found at: www.mountainbizworks.org/bootcamp
To learn more, contact Ashley Epling, Program Manager, at 828-253-2834 ext. 27 or email@example.com.