Six attorneys from Roberts & Stevens have been named to Business North Carolina magazine’s Legal Elite 2013:
- Vincent D. Childress, Jr. for Business Law
- Jacqueline D. Grant for Employment Law
- Gregory D. Hutchins for Business Law
- Dennis L. Martin, Jr. for Construction Law in the Young Guns category
- Wyatt S. Stevens for Litigation
- William Clarke has been recognized in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame for Environmental Law.
Statewide, 3% of NC lawyers were selected by their peers in business-related categories. The Legal Elite results are based on a survey sent to more than 20,000 active members of the North Carolina State Bar living in North Carolina.
Seven attorneys at Roberts & Stevens Law Firm have been honored by their peers in the North Carolina Super Lawyers 2013 edition:
- Vincent D. Childress, Jr. for Business/Corporate Law
- William Clarke for Environmental Law
- Jacqueline D. Grant for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Civil Litigation Defense, Employment & Labor Law
- Jackson D. Hamilton for Tax Law, Business/Corporate Law
- Wyatt S. Stevens for Personal Injury Defense, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation Defense
- Sheryl H. Williams for Real Estate Law
- James W. Williams for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Business Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
Three attorneys from Roberts & Stevens have been selected for inclusion in the
North Carolina Super Lawyers-Rising Stars 2013 edition:
· Stephen L. Cash for Business Litigation
· Ann-Patton Hornthal for Civil Litigation Defense, Appellate Law
· Dennis L. Martin, Jr. for Personal Injury Defense, Civil Litigation Defense, Business Litigation
Jacqueline D. Grant was also recognized as a Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyer in 2012 and 2013.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.