Eighteen attorneys at Roberts & Stevens Law Firm have been honored by their peers in
The Best Lawyers in America® 2014:
· Sarah Patterson “Patsy” Brison in Administrative/Regulatory Law and Land Use & Zoning Law/Litigation
· Vincent D. Childress, Jr. in Corporate Law and Health Care Law
· William “Billy” Clarke in Environmental Law/Litigation and Natural Resources Law
· David L. English in Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
· Jacqueline D. Grant in Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
· Jackson D. Hamilton in Tax Law/Litigation & Controversy
· Kenneth R. Hunt in Insurance Law
· Gregory D. Hutchins in Corporate Law, Health Care Law, and Trusts & Estates
· Phillip T. Jackson in Insurance Litigation
· Mark C. Kurdys in Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, and Transportation Law
· Marjorie R. Mann in Arbitration, Banking and Finance Law/Litigation, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law/Litigation
· John W. Mason in Trusts & Estates Law/Litigation
· Marc S. Rudow in Real Estate Law
· John S. Stevens in Corporate Law
· Wyatt S. Stevens in Commercial Litigation, Trusts & Estates Litigation, and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
· James W. Williams in Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
· Sheryl H. Williams in Real Estate Law/Litigation
· F. Lachicotte “Lach” Zemp, Jr. in Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law and Transportation Law
Additionally, the following four attorneys from Roberts & Stevens have been named
Best Lawyers' 2014 Lawyers of the Year:
· Sarah Patterson “Patsy” Brison has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Asheville Land Use & Zoning Law "Lawyer of the Year."
· John S. Stevens has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Asheville Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year."
· James W. Williams has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Asheville Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants "Lawyer of the Year."
· Sheryl H. Williams has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Asheville Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year."
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.