Did you know that volunteers make up about 95% of the American Red Cross workforce? They touch lives every day by donating their time and talent to deliver Red Cross programs and services in their communities.
Your local Red Cross needs you.
- Become a disaster volunteer and provide assistance to families who have lost their homes to local disasters such as fires or floods.
- Help lead efforts in disaster response, planning and capacity-building.
- Provide presentations in disaster preparedness to local civic groups, workplaces and schools.
- Teach life-saving skills in CPR and First Aid.
- Help with community blood drives.