Technology integrator TSAChoice, Inc., with offices in Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC, announces its annual TSA“Choice” employee awards. TSAChoice’s management team chooses winners based on talent and positive attitude. “It is difficult to choose just one person from each division,” says Dan Watts, President. “We have a company of honest, smart, and empathetic employees.”
The division award winners are:
· John Mills, Salesperson of the Year
· Jennifer Silver, Administration Person of the Year
· Bill Keehan, Voice Tech of the Year
· Matt Smith, IT Tech of the Year
· Gary Luyckx, Low Voltage Tech of the Year
· Adam Laughter, Rookie of the Year
Overall 2014 Teammate of the Year, chosen by employee vote, is Sales Engineer Patrick Jones.
TSAChoice is the largest business technology integrator in Western North Carolina and has a second office in Upstate South Carolina. TSAChoice’s more than 60 highly trained technology professionals and support staff deliver turnkey telephone, computer, network, audio-visual, and security solutions from a single source. For more information about TSAChoice, call (828)254-4464 or visit www.tsachoice.com.