Medical Assistant Needed! If you are friendly, motivated, and a team player then this job could be for you!
The qualified candidate will have knowledge and be able to perform the below activities:
· Maintains the flow of patients moving from the waiting room, laboratory, vital sign area and the exam rooms or Triage Nursing area as appropriate
· Records vital signs in EMR to include height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature, use of O2, fall risk, and pain score.
· Obtains social, gynecological, past medical and surgical histories and enters into the EMR
· Records, reviews and updates all patient medications with patients prior to each provider encounter
· Escorts patients to next point of contact.
· Stocks and cleans rooms after each patient visit.
· Assist providers in exams as needed
· Alerts providers to abnormal vital signs or acute concerns identified during intake
· Cover satellite clinics as necessary to meet practice needs
· Responsible for checking reminders after proper training conducted
· Provide assistance to assigned provider to complete patient care as needed
· Perform skill appropriate duties as needed by the practice to maintain clinic flow and efficiency
· Medication and medical terminology
· Knowledge of proper body mechanics for transferring patients.
· Strong communication skills for working with patients and families in distress.
· Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time during the work day.
· Ability to perform blood pressure, temperature, pulse, pulse oximetry, weight and height
Work Experience and Education Requirements: CMA or CAN, Experience in the Oncology setting, three years of experience as a CMA or CAN in an outpatient setting. Phlebotomy training preferred!
An established Weaverville lumber yard is looking for 2 experienced fast paced warehouse workers to clean the warehouse and organize product inventory. If you are looking to join a company that works in the community as well as nationwide and continuing to grow, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Perform activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials.
- Process and stock merchandise in the warehouse.
- Assemble and set up merchandise displays and promotional items.
- Perform general housekeeping duties, which may involve organizing the warehouse, and general cleaning.
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials.
- Perform repetitive work to stuff or load products, parts, or merchandise into designated packages, boxes, crates, or other receptacles.
- Evaluate inventory levels and notify purchasing agent when reorders are necessary.
- May use any or all of the following equipment: shelving, racks, bins, pallets, carts, labeling equipment, computers, barcode scanning equipment, addressing/labeling equipment, and pneumatic tubes.
- Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic Carpentry Skills
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and are subject to a drug screening. Schedule is Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-2:00pm. Full time opportunity with a career path $9/hr to start with a pay increase if you are hired on full time; health insurance and 401K available if you join the team permanently.
Insurance Verification Representative $13/hr
The Insurance Verification Representative is primarily responsible for pre-registering schedule patients or the patient’s representative and entering all demographic and insurance information in the computer system ensuring accurate and timely pre-registration for healthcare services. This position will also verify insurance benefits and authorization requirements on all assigned inpatient admissions and outpatient services. Additional responsibilities include accurately routing accounts for evaluation of past due accounts and answering patient’s questions regarding hospital billing and collection procedures. *Insurance experience or a clinical background is needed for this temp to permanent position. Microsoft Word and Excel are required for this position.
We are now seeking an experienced Industrial Electronic Maintenance Technician for a Manufacturing Plant.
Qualified applicants must have 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with and diagnosing problems within electrical or mechanical components of a manufacturing plants machinery, electrical control panels, circuit breakers, fixtures and other equipment.
•Capacity to work on electronics and transfer this knowledge to troubleshooting at the component level using “multicraft” skills.
•Ability to repair older DC drives.
•Knowledgeable in oscilloscopes and multimeters.
•Perform a variety of plant functions and machine repairs to facilitate the smooth operation of plant machinery and equipment as needed to meet production schedules.
•Conduct repairs and modifications to electrical fixtures, control equipment, circuit breakers, electrical conduit applications and other machines and furnaces using test equipment to ensure safe operations.
•Move, install, maintain, repair or rebuild a wide variety of plant equipment and machines. Diagnose problems, disassemble and determine extent of repairs necessary, repair, refit or replace worn or damaged parts.
•Dismantle, move and reassemble special purpose machines and equipment requiring utmost care and accuracy in the reassembly, alignment and balance.
•Prepare machine foundation, lays and anchors machine and or equipment.
•Unspecified tasks as may be required by the demands of the plant and production schedules.
•Capacity to work on electronics and troubleshoot drives, wires, feeders
•Ability to follow directions, read blueprints, sketches and diagrams.
•Basic knowledge of transformers, motors, generators, drive equipment, and all phases of industrial electrical systems.
•Knowledge of maintenance/millwright skills.
•Basic shop mathematics with knowledge of welding, pipe fitting, machining and other trade skills.
•Familiar with setting waves on a direct current
Navy background in Electronic Technician training.
Experience in working with older GE, Siemens, German and Italian equipment.
Availability for exact parts to repair equipment is not always available. The Technician must have good ability to read blueprints and repair things “in house”.
Experience with industrial electronic systems is a must. A person with only residential or consumer electronic experience may not be qualified.
This is not “plug and play”. This position must have ability to be a keen trouble shooter at component level with older DC drives.
•Various types of welding equipment gas and electric.
•Electrical test equipment and instruments such as ohmeters, multimeters, ampmeters, ocilloscope, etc.
Preferred – Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electronic Degree, or related field.
High School Diploma
Combination of Education & Maintenance Work Experience
Excellent pay and employment growth opportunities
Low cost health, dental and vision insurance
100% Company paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
12 paid Holidays per year
Paid vacation time
Company matching 401k
Parts unloader, picker and packer - Tire Department
A company in Hendersonville is looking to add a parts unloader, picker, and packer to their team. The job has 3 main parts: For 2 hrs at a time the job consists of unloading trailers with small boxes of motorcycle parts (15lbs) and motor cycle tires (20-40lbs). This is difficult because it needs to be fast paced and constant for 2 hrs. Picking part of job: work off of work orders and pick tires off of shelf in warehouse. Need to move quickly, use dolly to load tires and take them to packaging area. Packaging part of job: put together orders using the work order. Work order will tell you how many tires go for each order. The selected candidate for this position must be active, motivated, and willing to work hard. This is a temp to hire position. $10.00/hr to start
Also opportunity to cross train and learn another position in warehouse. Drug screen required.
Small Parts Order Picker
We are actively seeking an experienced parts picker to join a growing and fast paced team.
As an order picker you will work in an assigned area to ensure accurate delivery of the company’s product.
1.Scan zone barcode.
2.Scan barcode label on tote for part number/quantity and parts location.
3.Scan pick location(s), scan part number, enter quantity, place part in tote.
4.Scan tote to complete pick sequence and push tote to powered center of the conveyor.
5.Maintain orderly housekeeping of work area.
6.Perform other tasks as directed by warehouse management.
7.Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations.
The selected candidate will have previous picking and/or packing experience. Strong preference for candidates with hand scanning experience. This positions requires the ability to stand for an entire shift and maneuver and lift 10lbs to 30lbs regularly.
If you’re looking for a long term opportunity with the potential to grow this job is for you. Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends. Any over time will be after the 9am to 5:30pm schedule during the week.
$10/hr to start with raise potential during the evaluation period and if hired on permanently.
Warehouse/ForkliftSmall but busy distribution center in South Asheville has opening on 1st shift in their warehouse.
You will work with a team to pick orders and package them for shipment.
You will also work and help in other warehouse departments with tasks such as stocking, sweeping, organization, and receiving.
Candidate will need to have forklift experience. Environment can be dusty.
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. $12/hr to start.
Must consent to drug screen, skills testing, and background check.
This position requires:
Previous warehouse experience
If you desire a 1st shift schedule, set hours, and a professional and friendly small team this job could be for you!
1st and 3rd shift available.
A local manufacturer is looking for 10 machine operator to join their team. The selected candidate will have steady work history and experience working in a production environment.
Daily duties include operating and maintaining a machine. Must have basic computer skills and be able to stand for an entire shift. Additional experience with quality inspection is a plus.
All shifts are available. $10/hr with possible temp to hire.
A manufacturing facility specializing in beverage production is seeking a Blender. The role will require recent forklift experience, lifting up to 50lbs, and requires math and algebra to measure and blend concentrated liquid into a final product. The environment can be wet and dirty and a strong independent thinker is necessary. A successful candidate will have a high school diploma or GED and pass a drug screen.
$15/hour, Will train on first shift and then 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
Accounts Payable ClerkAccounts Payable position is needed on a temporary basis. The pay rate is $14.00/$15.00 an hour.
Essential Job Functions:
• Voucher all invoice and requisition items for payment on a weekly basis.
• Prepare payroll remittance checks, student refund checks and financial aid checks.
• Follow up and clearing of outstanding checks.
• Assist with purchase order/invoice reconciliation.
• Assist with updating vendor information.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of accounting principles and internal control standards.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Willingness to learn and be a team player.
• Possess excellent customer service skills.
• Indoor, moderate temperature.
• Occasional irregular working hours.
• Associates degree in accounting from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 4 years related experience, preferably in a NC community college.
• Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures as established by the NC Community College System, and applicable federal, state and local agencies.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Invitational attitude.
• Tact and confidentiality.
• Effective conflict resolutions
Data Integrity Project- IT Department
A local healthcare organization is seeking a professional and detail oriented contractor for a large and long term project in their IT department.
Currently, the project will be completed during day time hours (7-3; 8-4;9-5) but there is a possibility to create a team to work during the evenings.
You will be tasked with reviewing confidential medical records and look for duplicates, anomalies and completeness.
Qualified candidates will have some of the following requirements:
• Knowledge of medical terminology through medical office experience, Medical Office or Electronic Health Records certificate
• The experience and ability to navigate between multiple computer screens and program
• Past experience working with medical records, auditing files or charts
• IT course work, degree or aptitude
• Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Excel
This is a detailed and data driven position. You will sit at a computer and be expected to work independently and with initiative.
Must consent to Background Check, Drug Screen, TB screen and a Flu Shot during flu season.
An established local dental practice in Asheville is looking for a detailed and passionate dental assistant to help support their practice. If you are looking to join a growing company with a family feel and a pulse on the city of Asheville, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
•Provides chair side assistance to dental providers in the performance of dental procedures in SOAP format, to include operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and all other dental procedures as needed
•Monitors and maintain dental inventory, supplies and equipment i.e. compressor, evacuator system, sterilizers, and light curing units etc. in accordance with manufacture guidelines
•Exposes, develops, and mounts full mouth X-rays. Changes all chemical solutions, disinfectant soaks and sprays, sterilents, ultrasonic, presoak and X-ray processing.
•Takes impressions for diagnostic and opposing models, bleaching trays and occlusal guards
•Monitors patient tracking ensuring expeditious progression of treatment and reviews patient’s medical history, progress from the previous visit, if applicable, and the scheduled treatment plan with each patient
•Provides excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs
•Completes new patient exams and organizes notes in a concise manner
•Removes post-extraction and periodontal dressings
•Fabricate temporaries to appropriate form, fit and function
•Ensures doctor’s schedule is productive; prioritizes scheduling for maximum efficiency, providing highest productivity with minimal stress.
•Prepares all treatment rooms including, but not limited to , set-up, decontamination, sterilization of all instruments, cleaning and restocking
Qualified candidates will have experience:
•Using standard dental office equipment
•Working with casts , trays and wax rims
Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience a valid x-ray certificate, CPR & First aid certificate. Schedule to be determined upon hire $17-$20/hr to start based on experience.
An established organization in Asheville is looking for a detailed and fast paced administrative/sales assistant to support multiple managerial staff members in their offices. If you are looking to join a company that has low turnover with a family feel and the potential for growth, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
•Use high-level skills in the performance of secretarial support and operational/supervisory support functions for multiple project managers.
•Aid executive by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies.
•Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
•Work with management regarding marketing for multiple products
•Develop, prepare, and manage reports.
•Prepare and type up invoices and contracts for project managers.
•Coordinate trade shows and travel details.
•Excellent communication skills and be able to interact with managers in all departments and all levels.
•Use advanced computer software skills.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
•Entering, reviewing, and processing detailed paperwork
•Working with all Microsoft programs
•Providing administrative support to a busy and fast paced office staff
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Candidates must be able to travel at least 4 times a year to various trade shows
Multi language is preferred but all candidates are encouraged to apply
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5pm. Full time opportunity with a career path $15-$16/hr to start depending upon experience; health insurance and 401K available if you join the team permanently.
Local accounting firm is looking for an experienced accountant with a strong Public Accounting background as it relates to individuals and small businesses for full time work. Please do not apply if you do not have Public accounting experience (2+ years). Qualified candidates must be well organized, self-motivated, multi-task, and have strong verbal and written communication skills. Specific skill sets are detailed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or MBA degree
- 2+ years public accounting experience in preparing and/or reviewing 1120s, 1065s, 1041s & 1040s
- Strong current technical knowledge and skill set
- Experience with Form 1120 and corporate tax regulations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to research tax issues and correspond with tax authorities
- Strong project management and multiple engagement skills
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite & QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters tax products (Ultra Tax, Creative Solutions) a plus
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
This CPA firm that has provided professional accounting and tax services to individuals, families and small businesses for 20 years. During that time we believe we have gained the trust and respect of the citizens of this community. We work as a team to help guide small entrepreneurs and individuals down the path to financial success.
Taxes are our business. We are a paperless company that stays current through continuing education, cutting-edge technology and a computerized tax research system that is constantly updated. We also provide other kinds of financial advice that shows you how to pay the least amount of tax and build wealth.
Our company offers full insurance to employees, 401K as well as additional benefits.
Customer Service Representative
Our client, a worldwide company with a strong presence in Western North Carolina, is seeking an individual who has at least 1 yr of SAP experience to work directly with Inventory Control, Production Planning, and Sales Departments, interpreting and responding to market and service related information as a Customer Service Representative. You are responsible for business ranging from $5 million to $20 million annually. If you are looking to join a company with a potential for career path and advancement, this job could be for you!
Duties included but not limited to:
•Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
•Understand and adhere to all SAP and E-Comm requirements
•Receive and process customer orders
•Maintain a consistent communication flow with the client on a daily basis regarding the sale
•Manage and solve client issues
•Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
•Interact and coordinate with the sales associates
•Organize and communicate proper job completion updates to all parties
•Collect and track requests through UPS and Fed Ex
•Provide coverage for an 800 phone line, responding to customers
•Work closely with Customer Relations Manager to resolve any issues or establish new service procedures
•Maintain all files
•Work closely with Sales and Marketing when targeting new clients
•Coordinate with Credit and Sales Department regarding new accounts and billing
•Be able to manage a Credit Card Order System
•Be able to determine when to waive and or apply credits
•Minimum 5 years’ experience in a position requiring direct contact with customers
•Communication: good written and verbal skills
•Punctual, Presentable and Responsive
•Knowledge of order processing and data base maintenance
•Ability to handle difficult customer situations
•Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
•Minimum 1 year SAP experience
•Basic Analytical Skills
•Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Preference given to candidates with a strong working experience in the customer service field with SAP experience.
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Full time opportunity with a career path upon hire. $40,000-$45,000 depending upon experience.