The total prize package includes:
- One free seat in the JB Media Institute in-person or online training program –$957–$2,500 value
- One lifetime membership in the online learning community – $4,500 value over the first 5years
- One 90-minute private coaching sessions 4 times per year for 2 years – $2,400 totalvalue
- Bonus for Asheville locals – Access to all of our local Bootcamps and Workshops for 2years – $600 estimated value
More than 250 students have completed the programs since its launching in 2013. Justin Belleme, founder of the digital marketing agency JB Media Group in West Asheville, cofounded the JB Media Institute with Sarah Benoit, lead instructor. Together, they want to help business owners and marketing professionals achieve their digital marketing goals. The Institute covers digital campaign best practices for strategy, SEO, social media, online advertising, and online public relations.
Students Across the Globe
The JB Media Institute's comprehensive training program offers three in-person sessions per year and seven online sessions per year. The in-person classes are offered in Asheville, NC, where the Institute is headquartered, and the online Institute is available to anyone with internet access.In the last year, the Institute has expanded to include free monthly webinars and a summer workshop series. The Institute also continues to offer half-day digital marketing Bootcamps in Asheville throughout the year on a wide variety of topics. As the program has grown, Benoit has worked to diversify and adapt the curriculum in numerous ways that support different styles of learning.
“We are always focused on student feedback and discovering ways to improve and strengthen the curriculum. The program now offers more than 20 hours of training materials, made up of over 100 presentations and how-to videos,” says Benoit
“Different people find certain types of training and educational environments more conducive to success,” she continues. “It is my goal to offer students of all kinds the opportunity to enhance their skills and achieve their digital marketing goals, whether they prefer one-off workshops, immersive training, in-person classes, or online courses.”
Theory Meets Real World Application
Uniquely, the school draws from the expertise of the JB Media Group agency professionals who provide real-world, on-the-ground support and instruction. Currently, the Institute has 8 to 10 active instructors made of up a combination of JB Media Group staff, local industry experts, and academic thought leaders. Students include business owners, marketing professionals, administrative staff, and those in career transition.
“From the very beginning, we have worked hard to integrate current trends and best practices into the training program,” says Belleme. “This allows us to teach both the theory and real-world application of a wide variety of digital marketing skills in an accelerated learning environment.”Belleme and Benoit are excited to offer anyone interested in the Institute a chance to win a “lifetime of training” through the sweepstakes.
“This is an awesome opportunity for someone to win the training they need to execute a successful digital marketing strategy or to level up their skills to advance their marketing career,” says Benoit.
Additional JB Media Institute Updates
Along with the sweepstakes, the JB Media Institute has a number of other exciting developments this summer and fall:
- A Summer Internet Marketing Bootcamp will be held Tuesday, August 29, from 8:30 a.m.to 1 p.m. at the Goodwill Career Center in West Asheville.
- Cofounder Justin Belleme will present an update on the JB Media Institute at Asheville’s1 Million Cups of Coffee—free and open to the public—on Wednesday, September 6, at9 a.m. at RISC Networks.
- Our fall online and in-person Institute sessions begin on Tuesday, September 12.
- Free monthly webinars are open to the public and are typically offered on the first Wednesday of the month.
Headquartered in Asheville, NC, the JB Media Institute launched in 2013 by cofounders Justin Belleme and Sarah Benoit, and has graduated more than 250 students across online and in-person sessions. Through a hands-on approach, students learn to create a complete digital marketing plan covering strategy, SEO, social media, online advertising, and online public relations. In addition, the JB Media Institute holds free monthly webinars and various half-day bootcamps across the Western NC region. Learn more at http://www.jbmediagroupllc.com/jb-media-institute/ .