The 17th Annual Irene Wortham Center Benefit Golf Tournament will take place on Friday, June 16 at Broadmoor Golf Links in Fletcher. All proceeds will go toward providing scholarships for needy children at the Early Learning Center. The Early Learning Center serves children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old, about half of whom have developmental delays, and almost all of whom come from families in need. Organizers hope to raise $30,000 this year. Blue Ridge Pharmacy is leading the way with a $5000 contribution. There are opportunities for players and non-players to show their support. Help children with disabilities in your community by registering today!
To register, go to www.iwcnc.org/events, or contact Eleanor Campbell at 828-274-6053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, June 16, 2017
- Broadmoor Golf Links, 101 French Broad Lane, Fletcher, NC 28732
- 18 Holes, Captain's choice format
- 10-11:30 AM - Registration, Breakfast courtesy of Bojangle’s
- 12:00 NOON - Shotgun Start
- 6:00 PM - Dinner and Prize Announcements
- $150 per player/$600 team includes golf, cart, breakfast, lunch, dinner, free beverages and gift
- $1500-$5000 sponsorship includes all of the above plus additional benefits
- $100-$1000 sponsorships for non players to show their support
- Rounds of golf, golf merchandise, gift certificates, gift baskets
- Free Mercedes lease courtesy of Skyland Automotive for Hole-in-One
For 50 years and counting, Irene Wortham Center has helped children and adults with developmental challenges lead healthy, happy and independent lives. We believe in the value and promise of every person and strive to empower individuals to reach their full potential from birth to end of life.