The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, college recruiting initiatives, etc.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Manages current candidate activity in ADP.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Create contacts within industry.
- Assist in new hire orientation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two (2) years recruiting experience.
- Proven ability to effectively interface among management peers, internal workforce and external relationships.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills – good listener.
- Ability to understand, own and execute Aeroflow’s goals and values.
· Blue Cross Blue Shield pre-tax medical plan - 2 options
· Wellness initiatives
· Dental and Vision pre-tax
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Vacation, sick and PTO
· 401(k) with company match
· Much More!
Please apply online at: http://aeroflowinc.com/join-our-team/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.