Job Description: Major Responsibilities: Responsible for routine engineering assignments applying standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria under guidance of a manager or experienced engineer. Assignments are designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities. Works under close supervision. Manager screens assignments for unusual or difficult problems and selects techniques and procedures to be applied on non-routine work. Representative Responsibilities: Performs routine engineering work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in performing a sequence of related engineering tasks. Under guidance of manager or experienced engineer: 1. Prepares written reports, drawings/sketches, technical documents, shop instructions, process specifications, process analysis, process verification, document review comments. 2. Conducts tests or experiments, adjusts and correlates data, disseminates process and as-built data and recognizes discrepancies in results. 3. Acquires understanding of NNFD manufacturing technology, knowledge of Division and Engineering Department policies and procedures. 4. Develops ability to organize own work, complete assignments satisfactory and on time, understand department goals, understand other department and customer needs and roles and interpret technical specifications.
Qualifications: Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Metallurgy or Physics.
Experience Requirements: None required.
· Job Description:
- Manages all aspects of contracts with government and commercial entities.
- Negotiates contracts and modifications as required.
- Oversees and maintains records on all contracts including non-disclosure agreements, leases, teaming agreements, operating agreements, etc.
- Responsible for adherence to contract and procurement functions with applicable corporate policies.
- Staffs, trains and develops personnel required to support current and projected needs for contracts management, procurement and supply chain.
- Represents the company and manages direct communications in all contract activity.
- Knowledge of government contracting practice and FAR and DEAR regulations.
- Manages the Government Property Management System.
- Manages the Company's Purchasing, Warehouse Inventory and Receiving functions.
- Manages the Sales Order System.
- Has signature authority for the Company relative to assigned financial, contractual, and/or legal obligations.
- Company point of contact and coordinator for any matter involving potential export control issues.
- Negotiates and monitors annual Small Business Subcontracting goals.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Business, Finance, Engineering or technical field.
Experience Requirements: A minimum of ten (10) years in contracts management, purchasing services and supply chain management.
To apply for these positions or others visit www.bwxt.com under the Careers tab.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter. Position requires U.S. Citizenship with (no dual citizenship) ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance which involves an extensive criminal and financial background investigation and previous employment reference verifications.