A Conversation with the National Ombudsman for Small Business
Tuesday, June 28, 2016 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT | Spartanburg, SC
Concerned about a level regulatory playing field for your small business?
Join Spartanburg, SC, and Asheville, NC, area small business owners for this unique opportunity to share your concerns directly with National Ombudsman Earl Gay, Regulatory Fairness Board Members Leo James, Frank Knapp and other SBA Representatives.
- Learn how the Office of the National Ombudsman, SBA Resource partners and other federal agencies can help your small business save time and money in resolving difficult regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.
- Join other small business owners to voice your ideas on federal regulatory challenges facing your business.
At the Roundtable you’ll also be able to:
- Provide real-time input on regulatory fairness issues impacting your small business and ways the government can best support small business success.
- Learn more about resources and assistance available through the SBA, the Office of the National Ombudsman, and other federal agencies.
- Meet local SBA leaders and resource partners. DETAILS: Spartanburg Community College Tyger River Campus room 354 C 1875 E Main Street Duncan, SC 29334
The National Ombudsman promotes a level playing field for small businesses by working directly with federal regulators to facilitate practical and timely resolutions of regulatory fairness matters. The Office of the National Ombudsman, part of the U.S. Small Business Administration, provides small businesses a neutral and confidential way to report and help resolve federal regulatory problems.
To learn more about the National Ombudsman, visit www.sba.gov/ombudsman or call 888-REG-FAIR.
SBA’s programs and services are provided to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made when requested 1 week in advance. Contact: Elahe Zahirieh at email@example.com