The Journey to a world with more birthdays starts with a single step. Consider getting involved in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and help us create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays!
The 4th annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk will be October 25, 2014 at Packs Square in downtown Asheville. Registration begins at 8:00am, walk begins at 9:00am.
You can help finish the fight against breast cancer. Join the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk, a powerful event to raise awareness and funds to end breast cancer.
Interested forming a team? Would you like to attend our complimentary kickoff breakfast on August 28th to:
- Be inspired by breast cancer survivors.
- Learn how nearly 300 communities nationwide are coming together to fund the fight.
- Find out how easy it is to start a team and fundraise for a world without breast cancer.
- See how funds raised at Making Strides events provide help and support for breast cancer patients and their families.
- Hear about the latest innovations in breast cancer research.