Budgeting 101 - Women's Financial Empowerment Center - A budget plan is one of the best tools for financial empowerment. Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget.
- Thursday, August 7 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm offered through the Women's Financial Empowerment Center.
- Women's Financial Empowerment Center - Thinking about purchasing a home, but don't know where to start? Between realtors, banks, closing costs, and inspections, the task can seem overwhelming. But don't worry - this introduction to first time homebuying will provide the answers you've been looking for and resources to help!
- Tuesday, August 12 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm offered through the Women's Financial Empowerment Center.
- Find out what you know about credit! Learn what credit is, how to fix your past credit mistakes, read your credit reports, understand credit repair, and more.
August 15 from 11:30 to 12:45 pm
- Our most popular seminar deals with the basics of budgeting, setting goals, planning spending to realize goals, saving strategies, and tracking spending.
- Tuesdays, August 26 and September 2 and 9 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
Dreaming of Debt Free Living - Women's Financial Empowerment Center - Everyone has a different solution for managing debt. This class will address the financial and emotional impact of being in debt and discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Thursday, August 28 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm offered through the Women's Financial Empowerment Center.
(FREE thanks to sponsorship by Biltmore) held at OnTrack WNC Offices, Asheville
- Thursday, September 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Pre-registration required. Call OnTrack WNC today at 255-5166.
All classes listed are held at OnTrack WNC offices - 50 South French Broad Ave. Second Floor